|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
Purchase 2 or more and get
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
This product has been DISCONTINUED. 2 of large/XL remaining.
Sold as a pair
Worn by athletes of all degrees, the original leg sleeve from Zensah was developed by an athletic trainer. They are intended to relieve shin splints and offer support for calves, matching the intention of taping methods. This quality garment is not only popular with athletes, but with travelers as well. These sleeves are lightweight and comprised of an extra soft material. Made in USA.
Features and benefits:
• 15-20 mmHg
• Improved blood circulation
• Chevron ribbing helps to relieve shin splints
• Raised micro-ribbing that supports calf muscle and relieves fatigue
• Fabric absorbs moisture and is resistant to odor
• Stabilization of muscles, resulting in quicker recovery process
• Less soreness of muscles following rigorous exercise
• Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments