HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530This item has been DISCONTINUED. Remaining: 1 of size XL.
Ships as a Pair.
Zensah 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks in Sand; get fresh legs!
Zensah has discontinued their Sand Compression Socks. They are discounted and non-returnable!
Zensah Compression Socks incorporate ProGrade Compression Technology. Developed with the optimal amount of compression to increase oxygen blood flow which can enhance an athlete's performance. Special arch support allows your legs to last longer. Engineered using seamless technology which ensures superior comfort. Graduated compression provides muscle support, increases circulation and reduces edema when traveling. Zensah Fabric is both anti-microbial, and thermo-regulating which keeps your legs cool in hot weather and comfortable in cold weather. Great for racing, recovery and traveling. The number one compression sock for runners, triathletes, and world travelers. Get fresh legs!
• Zensah Fabric
Anti-microbial, Thermal Regulating, Moisture Wicking, and Ultra-Breathable.
• Ergonomic Fit
Seamless technology and superior design ensures maximum comfort and relief.
• Dual Action Support
This Compression Leg Sleeve provides 360 degree support for both the calf and shin.
• Pin-Point Compression
Gradient Compression increases circulation and increases oxygen blood flow for maximum relief.
• Chevron Ribbing
Same taping schematic used by athletic trainers to help prevent shin splints.
• Increased Circulation
• Relief from Aches & Pains
• Decreased Swelling when Traveling
• Cool and Soothing Comfort
Ideal care for Zensah apparel is machine wash cold, and delicate machine dry.
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.