HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530This item has been DISCONTINUED. Returns not accepted for this item
Black: 16 medium (NO LARGE)
White: 8 large
Navy: 11 medium (NO LARGE)
Scarlet: 4 medium (NO LARGE)
VO2fx Protech+ FPX 15-20 mmHg Knee High Padded Compression Socks; increases your speed and slashes your recovery time!
Clinically proven to increase circulation, improve speed and endurance, and slash your recovery time. Graduated compression stimulates return blood flow and reduces muscle fatigue. Perfect for Softball, Baseball, and Soccer players.
• Custom padding on calf and ankle
• Mid-foot arch support
• Y-heel & enclosed toe box
• Seamless construction
• High quality CoolMax & Lycra fabrics
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
AKA "Muscle Fever"
| Worth VO2fx 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks |
| Size || Black || White || Navy || Scarlet |
| Medium || FPXSTS-B-89 || FPXSTS-W-89 || FPXSTS-N-89 || FPXSTS-S-89 |
| Large || FPXSTS-B-90 || FPXSTS-W-90 || FPXSTS-N-90 || FPXSTS-S-90 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.