HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530VO2fx Predator 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Outdoor Compression Socks
• Enhance blood flow in legs and feet
• Help prevent injury and reduce calf cramps
• Provide energizing effect on legs, hour after hour
Mid-Foot Arch Support and Y-heal:
• Reduces foot fatigue and speeds athletic recovery
• Relieves symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
Unique 4-way Stretch:
• Delivers extreme comfort and is non-binding
• No wrinkles
• Seamless construction protects feet from irritation due to rubbing
• No blisters
34% Merino Wool
Merino Wool Difference:
• Fibers in the sock are soft, not scratchy
and bend more than other wool fibers, plus feels soft on your skin.
• An active fiber
that reacts to changes in body temp; stay warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
• Absorbs moisture vapor and odors
from sweat, which are released during washing.
• Fiber supply replenished naturally year-round
by Australia's 70 million Merino sheep, which consume a blend of water, air, sunshine, and grass.
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.