HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530VO2Fx Lost Camo 15-20 mmHg Crew Compression Socks
THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED. Remaining are 5 of size medium.
15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression is clinically proven to:
• Enhance blood flow in legs and feet
• Help prevent injury and reduce calf cramps
• Provide energizing effect on legs, hour after hour
Mid-Foot Arch Support and Y-heal:
• Reduces foot fatigue and speeds athletic recovery
• Relieves symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
Unique 4-way Stretch:
• Delivers extreme comfort and is non-binding
• No wrinkles
• Seamless construction protects feet from irritation due to rubbing
• No blisters!
34% Merino Wool
Merino Wool Difference:
• Fibers in the sock are soft, not scratchy
and bend more than other wool fibers, plus feels soft on your skin.
• An active fiber
that reacts to changes in body temp; stay warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
• Absorbs moisture vapor and odors
from sweat, which are released during washing.
• Fiber supply replenished naturally year-round
by Australia's 70 million Merino sheep, which consume a blend of water, air, sunshine, and grass.
| VO2Fx Lost Camo 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Crew Compression Socks |
| Size || Camo Green |
| Medium || LOSTCG-02 |
| Large || LOSTCG-03 |
| Extra Large || LOSTCG-04 |