HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531Sheer EASE by Therafirm knee high 30-40 mmHg compression stockings for women are intended to deter mild edema, swelling, DVT and discomfort in your legs. This level of compression is also appropriate for treating advanced varicose veins and venous insufficiency. Sheer EASE compression stockings offer comfort for fatigued, achy legs. Available in Short and Long length. Colors include natural, sand and black. Made in USA.
Size XL can be found HERE.
• Comfort band that is non-confining while retaining position of stockings
• Elastic properties allow for easy donning
• Fabric that is extra soft and breathable
• True gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of stocking, thereby increasing flow of blood
• Reinforced heel and toe for extra strength, plus smooth toe seam
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent and lay flat to dry.
Fabric content is latex-free and made of:
• 60% Nylon
• 40% Lycra
30-40 mmHg (CCL 2) very firm gradient compression indication guide:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Deep vein thrombosis
Severe varicose veins
Severe edema / lymphedema