HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sheer EASE by Therafirm knee high compression stockings for women are intended to deter mild edema, moderate swelling, DVT and moderate varicose veins. These 20-30 mmHg compression stockings offer comfort for tired, achy legs. Available in Short and Long length. Fashionable colors include natural, sand, navy, black, bronze, coal, cocoa. Made in USA.
Size XL can be found HERE.
• Comfort band that is non-confining while retaining position of stockings
• Elastic properties allow for easy donning
• Fabric that is extra soft and breathable
• Reinforced heel and toe for extra strength, plus smooth toe seam
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent and lay flat to dry.
• True gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of stocking, thereby increasing flow of blood
Fabric content is latex-free and made of:
• 63% Nylon
• 37% Lycra
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) firm gradient compression indication guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg and ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)