|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Therafirm Core-Spun light support knee high compression socks in thin line stripe pattern are designed to help improve circulation, prevent mild swelling and relieve tired achy legs. These stylish socks for both men and women are comprised of extra stretchy yarns which make them easier to put on and take off. A comfortable alternative to sheer and opaque.
• Reinforced heel and toe
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Extra stretchy fabric makes socks easier to put on
• Comfortable, non-restrictive top maintains position throughout day
• Fibers absorb moisture and keep skin dry
Material made of:
20-30 mmHg (CCL 2) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg & ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Therafirm |
Patterned Core-Spun 20-30 mmHg Mild Support Knee High Compression Socks
| Size |
| Small |
| Medium |
| Large |
| Extra Large |
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments