|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single glove
Made in the USA
Available in sand and black
The long-awaited Ease opaque glove from Therafirm aids in reducing swelling of the hand and fingers. Gradient compression helps to manage lymphedema while the yarns of the garment allow for extra stretch and easy application. Constructed of breathable opaque fabric, this seamless and super soft glove is comfortable enough to wear all day.
• 30-40 mmHg gradient compression
• Compression gradually decreases toward wrist
• Latex free, made of nylon and lycra
• Material at wrist is non-restrictive
• Moisture removal via CoolMax fiber allows for dry, cool skin
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Gauntlet & Glove Measuring Instructions
1. Measure the palm circumference at the widest part of your hand (thumb excluded).
2. Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments