Therafirm Core-Sport 15-20 mmHg Compression Leg Sleeves
Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Leg Sleeves deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases around the calf. Benefits of true gradient compression include: increased energy for endurance, better performance, reduced muscle fatigue, and shorter recovery time after a long workout.
• Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization.
• High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin.
• Comfort top that stays in place without binding.
• Anti-microbial to help prevent odor in the sock.
• Footless design for pairing with your favorite socks.
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy Orthostatic hypotension Postural hypotension
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)