HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533Therafirm thigh high closed toe compression stockings are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired aching legs and prevent moderate swelling. Gradient compression provides pressure greatest at the ankle and decreases towards the top of the stocking to help blood flow.
• 30-40 mmHg graduated compression
• Fashionable semi-opaque knit
• Soft comfort band is non-restrictive and stays in place
• Reinforced toe for durability
• Two-way stretch material
• Micro-Cool wicks moisture for dry comfort
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
Material made of nylon and spandex.
30-40 mmHg (CCL 2) Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Deep vein thrombosis
Severe varicose veins
Severe edema / lymphedema
Helps Prevent DVT