HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Therafirm 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings
Therafirm Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings were designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling.
• Fashionable semi-opaque knit
• Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
• Open Toe allows toes more wiggle room
• Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
• Patented Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with a mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg & ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)