HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Therafirm 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Ribbed Dress Knee High Compression Socks for Men
Therafirm Men's Ribbed Dress Support Socks also improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent mild swelling, leg discomfort, & deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in long distance travelers. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
• 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
• Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
• Comfort toe and heel
• Nylon, spandex blend
• Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
• Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
• 100% USA Made
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.