HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6545Solaris ReadyWrap can be used as an alternative or supplement to elastic compression garments. If you have trouble donning traditional stockings or can benefit from low-stretch compression, ReadyWrap may be the perfect option.
ReadyWrap is a variable compression garment. Compression is dependent upon how the garment is donned. ReadyWrap is not intended for compression greater than 40 mmHg.
• 30-40 mmHg graduated compression
• Simplify donning with color-coded strapping system
• Prevent gapping with a 50% overlap
• Easily adjust to allow for circumference change
• Provide higher working and lower resting compression levels with low-stretch materials
• Curved design contours to the limb and provides comfortable support
• Can be worn with compression hosiery for additional support and protection
• Blocked spine reduces stretch and improves structural support
• Easy, three strap design provides a comfortable fit reducing pinching and high pressure points.
Material made of: