|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single stocking
The Solaris ExoStrong Knee High open toe compression stocking with silicone top is an economic alternative to high-cost custom garments. This comfortable, high-quality product will not bulk at ankle and has a durable flat-knit structure that allows for maximum containment. Made in USA.
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Flat, reinforced edges decrease irritation and rolling
• Heel seam has anatomical fit while ensuring proper donning
• Fibers produce a soft feel and provide control of moisture and temperature
Material made of:
• 84% nylon
• 14% lycra
• 2% Tencel
• Venous swelling
• Prevention of deep vein thrombosis
Not to be used if you have the following conditions:
• Cognitive impairment
• Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
• Untreated congestive heart failure
• Systemic infection Impaired sensation
• Allergies or sensitivities to materials
Remove jewelry before applying or removing garment. Do not stick fingernails or sharp objects into fabric as this can damage the product.
Machine wash with mild detergent in warm water. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, dryer sheets or other additives. Machine dry on permanent press. Do not iron.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments