|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single stocking
The Solaris ExoStrong Thigh High Open Toe Stocking is the ideal economic alternative to high-cost custom garments. This stocking is designed to increase range of motion and prevent bulking at the ankle. ExoStrong thigh highs are comfortable, high-quality and have a durable flat-knit structure which allows for maximum containment. Made in USA.
• Silicone top
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
• Flat, reinforced edges decrease irritation and rolling
• Heel seam has anatomical fit while ensuring proper donning
• Fibers produce a soft feel and provide control of moisture and temperature
Material made of:
• 84% Nylon
• 14% Lycra
• 2% Tencel
• Venous swelling
• Prevention of deep vein thrombosis
Not to be used if you have the following conditions:
• Cognitive impairment
• Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
• Untreated congestive heart failure
• Systemic infection Impaired sensation
• Allergies or sensitivities to materials
Machine wash with mild detergent in warm water. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, dryer sheets or other additives. Machine dry on permanent press. Do not iron.
Remove jewelry before applying or removing garment. Do not stick fingernails or sharp objects into fabric as this can damage the product.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
4. Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments