|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a pair
Solaris ExoSoft Knee High compression stockings with closed toe offer comfortable graduated compression, moderate containment and outstanding breathability. This circular-knit garment is comprised of a soft, lightweight fabric which keeps legs cool and dry. Made in USA.
• Knit top
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
• Wide band helps to maintain position of stocking
• Heel pocket has anatomical fit while ensuring proper donning
Material made of:
• 85% nylon
• 15% spandex
Machine wash with mild detergent in warm water. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, dryer sheets or other additives. Machine dry on permanent press. Do not iron.
Remove jewelry before applying or removing garment. Do not stick fingernails or sharp objects into fabric as this can damage product.
Not to be used if you have the following conditions:
• Cognitive impairment
• Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
• Untreated congestive heart failure
• Systemic infection Impaired sensation
• Allergies or sensitivities to materials
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments