|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single glove
The Solaris ExoSoft half finger compression glove allows for flexibility while providing maximum containment from the wrist to the proximal interphalangeal joints (PIPs). This circular-knit garment can be worn with the Solaris arm sleeve for full arm compression. Made in USA.
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Gusseted web spaces for easier movement
• Flat, reinforced edges decrease irritation and rolling
• Fibers produce a soft feel and provide control of moisture and temperature
Material made of:
• 75% nylon
• 25% spandex
Machine wash with mild detergent in warm water. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, dryer sheets or other additives. Machine dry on permanent press. Do not iron.
Remove jewelry before applying or removing garment. Do not stick fingernails or sharp objects into fabric as this can damage product.
Not to be used if you have the following conditions:
• Cognitive impairment
• Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
• Untreated congestive heart failure
• Systemic infection Impaired sensation
• Allergies or sensitivities to materials
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Gauntlet & Glove Measuring Instructions
1. Measure the palm circumference at the widest part of your hand (thumb excluded).
2. Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments