HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris Sea Island Cotton 15-20 mmHg Calf High Compression Socks for Men 191C; luxury Sea Island cotton graduated compression socks!
Sea Island Cotton is considered the "cashmere" of cotton for its softness. Medically proven to increase circulation from your toes to your heart. Sigvaris Sea Island socks provide achy-free legs all day long!
• Truly innovative design improves energy levels.
• Tailored with the finest cotton yarns and perfect pattern for everyday wear.
• Knitted from the world's rarest cotton.
• Durable, yet soft as cashmere.
• Breathable cotton for year round wear.
• 43% Sea Island Cotton
• 39% Nylon
• 11% Spandex
• 7% Supima Cotton
Item # 191C
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris Sea Island Cotton 15-20 mmHg Calf High Compression Socks for Men 191C |
| Size || Black || Navy || Brown |
| A || 191CA99 || 191CA10 || 191CA11 |
| B || 191CB99 || 191CB10 || 191CB11 |
| C || 191CC99 || 191CC10 || 191CC11 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.