HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris Sea Island Cotton 15-20 mmHg Calf High Compression Socks for Women 151C; luxury Sea Island cotton graduated compression socks!
Sea Island Cotton is considered the "cashmere" of cotton for its softness. Medically proven to increase circulation from your toes to your heart. Sigvaris Sea Island socks provide achy-free legs all day long!
• Truly innovative design improves energy levels.
• Tailored with the finest cotton yarns and perfect pattern for everyday wear.
• Knitted from the world's rarest cotton.
• Durable, yet soft as cashmere.
• Breathable cotton for year round wear.
Item # 151C
• 43% Sea Island Cotton
• 39% Nylon
• 11% Spandex
• 7% Supima Cotton
| Sigvaris Zurich 15-20 mmHg Sea Island Cotton Calf High Compression Socks for Women 151C |
| Size || Black || Navy || Brown |
| A || 151CA99 || 151CA10 || 151CA11 |
| B || 151CB99 || 151CB10 || 151CB11 |
| C || 151CC99 || 151CC10 || 151CC11 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.