HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6545
Sold as a single unit
Be sure to check sizing measurements for proper fitting.
Due to the nature of this item it is NOT RETURNABLE, as it may be used for wound care. We will only accept returns on this item if it is still sealed in original packaging.
The Sigvaris CompreFlex NF knee high wrap is suitable for those with lymphedema, complex edemas, chronic venous insufficiency, or peripheral arterial disease. This inelastic compression garment is ideal for patients who require a separate foot piece or have difficulty putting on high-compression socks or stockings. Made in USA.
• Pair of non-compressive grey liners which have a cushioned heel and flat seam.
• Set of 5 AccuTabs to easily and accurately set the compression level (see video).
• Available in black or beige
• Contoured design for better fit
• 20-50 mmHg graduated, short-stretch compression
• Double stitched for extra durability and high quality
• Ionized silver liners prevent bacteria and control odor and moisture
• Breath-O-Prene fabric allows for moisture control and extra comfortable conforming fit
• Strap extenders (not included, sold separately) can be applied if leg size exceeds standard range