HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6545-AW
The liners for the CompreFlex-LITE Complete have mild 10-15 mmHg compression around foot, ankle and calf. The liners for the CompreFlex-LITE Transition have mild 10-15 mmHg compression around foot and ankle only, not around calf. The wrap itself is the same for both.
Sold as one wrap. Not a pair.
Be sure to check sizing measurements for proper fitting.
Due to the nature of this item it is NOT RETURNABLE, as it may be used for wound care. We will only accept returns on this item if it is still sealed in original packaging.
The Sigvaris CompreFlex-LITE 20-50 mmHg compression knee high leg wrap with transition liners is ideal for wound care, chronic venous insufficiency, post-surgical edema and state I or II lymphedema. This lower extremity compression garment stays securely in place with straps and a stretch panel. Using Breath-O-Prene fabric combined with the thin stretch panel, the unit easily slides onto leg for an extra comfortable fit. Made in USA.
• Set of 5 Accutabs to help set correct compression level (see video).
• Pair of silver-infused, black knee high transition liners with 10-15 mmHg compression at foot and ankle
. These liners control odor and moisture while helping to prevent bacteria.
• Curved back contours to shape of calf
• Can be worn during day or at night
• Thick soles in liners for added comfort
• Can be worn under most standard footwear
• Strap extenders (not included, sold separately) can be applied if leg size exceeds standard range