HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6531Sigvaris 863C Select Comfort Series: 30-40 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings for Women and Men, Crispa Old Sizing
SIGVARIS HAS DISCONTINUED ITS PFS-1 SIZING.
REMAINING IN CRISPA FOR THIS MODEL: 3 IN SIZE M3, 1 IN SIZE S3
THESE ARE NOT RETURNABLE AND DO NOT INCLUDE BOX. FINAL SALE.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR PARTICULAR SIZE HERE, CHECK OUT THE
Easy Wear Support Hose
• Knit construction is designed to put on easily and is ideal for patients with arthritis or limited range of motion.
• Double-covered yarns provide great elasticity and easy donning and removal.
Complete product line
• Styles are available in the full SIGVARIS size range
• Calf style is available in extra large
Excellence in Design
• Designed to fit all body types
• Comfortable continuous compression from toe to knee
• Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life.
• Latex Free
Calf: 69% nylon / 31% spandex
• Standing or sitting for long hours at work
• Long distance travel
• Prevention of varicosities during pregnancy
• Post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, or endovenous laser treatment
• Post DVT follow-up
30-40 mmHg (CCL 2) Very Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Deep vein thrombosis
Severe varicose veins
Severe edema / lymphedema
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)