HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6533Sigvaris 862N Select Comfort Series: 20-30 mmHg Open Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings with Silicone Border for Women and Men, Old Sizing
SIGVARIS HAS DISCONTINUED THEIR PFS-1 SIZING.
IN CRISPA, WE HAVE REMAINING: 1 in size S2.
THEY ARE NOT RETURNABLE AND DO NOT INCLUDE BOX. FINAL SALE.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR PARTICULAR SIZE HERE, CHECK OUT THE New Sizing
Easy Wear Support Hose
• Knit construction is designed to put on easily and is ideal for patients with arthritis or limited range of motion.
• Double-covered yarns provide great elasticity and easy donning and removal.
Complete product line
• Styles are available in the full SIGVARIS size range
Excellence in Design
• Grip-Top Silicone Band helps ensure the stockings stay in place
• Designed to fit all body types
• Comfortable continuous compression from toe to upper thigh
• Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life.
• Latex Free
64% nylon / 36% spandex
• Standing or sitting for long hours
• Long distance travel
• Prevention of varicosities during pregnancy
• Post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, or endovenous laser treatment
• Post DVT follow-up
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg & ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)