HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6535Sigvaris 500 Natural Rubber 40-50 mmHg Open Toe Thigh High Compression Stockings
The Most Therapeutic Support Hose:
• Proven efficacy through numerous scientific studies
• Designed with a low fatigue rate to sustain compression throughout the day
• Ideal for patients with more serious indications or long-term therapy
• Manufactured from double-covered, soft, natural rubber to offer the greatest degree of elasticity and great durability.
New Precise Fit Sizing:
• A newly-developed sizing chart for the Natural Rubber Series accommodates larger ankle circumferences up to 18" (40-46cm).
• The high-stretch knit construction in combination with double-covered yarns provides great elasticity and easy donning and removal.
70% nylon / 30% natural latex rubber
• CVI (Chronic Venous Insufficiency)
• Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS) including:
• Edema, Hyperpigmentation, Stasis Dermatitis, Stasis Cellulitis,
• Corona Phlebectatica, Venous Stasis Ulcers
• Severe post traumatic and post fracture edema
• Lymphedema (primary and secondary after decongestive therapy)
• Post vein stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy
of large veins
• Treatment of DVT (outpatient) with LMWH
These stockings do not have a Silicone Border to help keep them up. They are recommended for those who are allergic to Silicone or those who prefer to wear adhesive glue or a garter belt.
Please note that in order to ship out any 40-50 mmHg stockings, we require you send us a copy of your doctor's prescription. You may mail it in, e-mail it to us, or fax it to us. All orders for 40-50 mmHg compression stockings will be held until we receive this prescription.
| Sigvaris 500 Natural Rubber 40-50 mmHg Open Toe Thigh High |
| Size || Beige |
| S1 || 504TS1O77 |
| S2 || 504TS2O77 |
| S3 || 504TS3O77 |
| S4 || 504TS4O77 |
| M1 || 504TM1O77 |
| M2 || 504TM2O77 |
| M3 || 504TM3O77 |
| M4 || 504TM4O77 |
| L1 || 504TL1O77 |
| L2 || 504TL2O77 |
| L3 || 504TL3O77 |
| L4 || 504TL4O77 |