HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 422C Merino Outdoor 20-30 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks
Graduated compression and the cushioned, shock-absorbing sole make this support sock ideal for preventing foot and leg fatigue from prolonged periods of standing and walking.
• Fine Australian Merino Wool constructed with itch-free fibers make this support sock soft and comfortable against the skin.
• Absorbs 35% of it's weight in water, keeping skin dry longer and preventing hypothermia by maintaining warmth in extreme weather conditions.
• Naturally durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating for all seasons
• Helps boost energy levels, improve circulation, and provides relief against delayed onset muscle soreness.
• Cushioned padded sole keeps feet blister-free
• Mesh flex-zones provide ventilation
• High quality, therapeutic calf high compression at 20-30 mmHg
• 67% Australian Merino Wool
• 26% Nylon
• 7% Spandex
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 422 Merino Outdoor 20-30 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks |
| Size || Charcoal || Olive |
| SS || 422CSS12 || 422CSS31 |
| SM || 422CSM12 || 422CSM31 |
| SL || 422CSL12 || 422CSL31 |
| MS || 422CMS12 || 422CMS31 |
| MM || 422CMM12 || 422CMM31 |
| ML || 422CML12 || 422CML31 |
| LS || 422CLS12 || 422CLS31 |
| LM || 422CLM12 || 422CLM31 |
| LL || 422CLL12 || 422CLL31 |