HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 146C Series 15-20 mmHg Casual Cotton Knee High Compression Socks for Women
*Sizing is determined by shoe size. If you have average size legs, these socks might work for you. If your legs are smaller or larger than average, you may want to look into a garment that takes your ankle and calf measurements into consideration.
A modern, casual design and a high cotton content make this product ideal as a comfortable and informal everyday support sock.
• 66% Supima cotton for extra comfort and durability
• Highest quality natural cotton provides extraordinary softness
• Non-constricting top band and toe zone
• Latex free
15-20 mmHg Controlled Graduated Compression
• 66% Supima Cotton
• 26% Nylon
• 8% Spandex
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 146 Casual Cotton 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Calf High for Women |
| Size || White || Navy || Brown || Khaki || Black |
| A || 146CA00 || 146CA10 || 146CA11 || 146CA30 || 146CA99 |
| B || 146CB00 || 146CB10 || 146CB11 || 146CB30 || 146CB99 |
| C || 146CC00 || 146CC10 || 146CC11 || 146CC30 || 146CC99 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.