HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 144C Series: 15-20 mmHg Athletic Recovery Knee High Compression Socks for Women in White
1 in size A
3 in size B
2 in size D
Sigvaris 144 Athletic Recovery for Women has been combined with the 184 Athletic Recovery for men to create a unisex Sigvaris 401 Athletic Recovery Sock.
Recently, compression garments have become highly visible in all major sports. Whether it's during the actual event, after the event, or even while traveling, athletes are making graduated compression socks part of their everyday attire.
Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Support Socks; Active Therapy - Athletic Recovery
• Promotes lactic acid flush-out and relieves delayed onset muscle soreness!
• Patented Dri-release and Latex-Free yarns with an embedded Freshguard treatment that virtually eliminates odors!
• 67% DriRelease Polyester
• 26% Nylon
• 7% Spandex
• Latex Free
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.