HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 142C Series: 15-20 mmHg Cushioned Cotton Calf High Compression Socks for Women
*Sizing is determined by shoe size. If you have average size legs, these socks might work for you. If your legs are smaller or larger than average, you may want to look into a garment that takes your ankle and calf measurements into consideration.
Graduated compression and the cushioned, shock-absorbing sole make this support sock ideal for preventing foot and leg fatigue from prolonged periods of standing and walking.
• 68% Supima cotton -- naturally breathable, soft, and hypo-allergenic -- ideal for sensitive skin
• Designed with diabetic-friendly features
• Soft, cushioned sole, heel, and toe -- protects feet and helps absorb impact from walking or running
• High quality, therapeutic compression at 15-20 mmHg
• Flat, low friction toe seams
• Soft, stretchable knit-in top band -- prevents pinching
• Latex Free
15-20 mmHg Controlled Graduated Compression
68% cotton / 25% nylon / 7% spandex
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 142 Cushioned Cotton 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Calf High for Women |
| Size || White || Black |
| A || 142CA00 || 142CA99 |
| B || 142CB00 || 142CB99 |
| C || 142CC00 || 142CC99 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.