HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Sigvaris 120C Series 15-20 mmHg Sheer Fashion Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings for Women
Sigvaris Sheer Support Hose are designed to look and fit like fashion hosiery, Sheer Fashion is offered in a wide variety of colors to match different lifestyles.
• Jersey knit construction for incredible sheerness and optimum comfort
• Available in a wide range of fashionable colors
• Double-covered yarns for optimum comfort and durability
• Latex Free
15-20 mmHg Controlled Graduated Compression
Calf: 84% nylon / 16% spandex
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 120 Sheer Fashion 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Calf High |
| Size || Taupe || Natural || Suntan |
| A || 120CAO29 || 120CAO33 || 120CAO36 |
| B || 120CBO29 || 120CBO33 || 120CBO36 |
| C || 120CCO29 || 120CCO33 || 120CCO36 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.