30 Day Return Policy
CompressionStockings.com prides itself on carrying only the highest quality compression garments from the leading manufacturers in compression therapy. Because of the medical nature of these garments, we understand that it is important that you receive a top quality product that fits your body as well as your lifestyle. There are size charts, directions on how to measure and product descriptions available. If you are unsure about a size or product material, please contact us and a representative will assist you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your compression garments, you may return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. All returns and exchanges must be new and returned in their original product packaging. Products that are not in resellable condition or that have been damaged or worn cannot be returned. Garments that have been tried on must be laundered using warm water and a gentle detergent or dish soap prior to returning.
Items returned after 30 days from date of purchase are not eligible for refunds. Refunds on items returned after 30 days will be given in the form of store credit. This applies to orders paid for by credit card, PayPal, and Amazon Payments.
If an order is returned to us by the carrier due to refusal or an undeliverable address, and you do not wish to pay to have it re-shipped to you even if you originally got free shipping on the order, you will be refunded for the order minus a 20% restocking fee.
Free Shipping is only on orders that you keep, unless we made a mistake. Our original shipping charges (what we paid UPS/USPS to ship your items to you) will be deducted from your refund if your return brings the original order total below $50.00. This includes shipping charges for each item that may have been shipped to you from different manufacturers.
If you return part or all of an order that was originally shipped to you for free because it totaled over $50.00, and that return or exchange brings the total below $50.00 (including returns that bring your order total to $0.00), your order is no longer eligible for the original free shipping offer and our shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Directions
All returns require a RA# (Return Authorization Number). Returns sent back without a proper Return Authorization Number are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
To request a RA# you will need to:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your Order History.
- Click View Order.
- Choose the item you would like to return.
- Fill out the Return Authorization Request completely.
- Check your email daily for RA request status and instructions. Orders may not be sent back until you have received an RA acceptance email from us.
- Once your RA is approved, you may send the item back to us.
For the quickest response, please fill out the RA request form completely, including reason for return.
How to Track the Status of Your Return
Once you have submitted a Return Authorization Request, you may track the status of the return at any time. Besides the e-mail updates that you will receive, there are two easy ways to track your return's status.
- Log in to your account.
- Click Track Return in the Information Box located on the upper right color of the website.
- Have your RA# handy because you will need to enter your Return Authorization Number in order to track the status.
Don't remember your RA#?
You can also track the status of your return by:
- Logging into your Account.
- Click Order History at the top right hand of the website.
- Find the order in which you requested a RA# for and Click View.
- Once inside the order, you will see the Return #, clicking it will allow you to track the status of your return.
Returns are processed as soon as possible. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.