HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Miken VO2fx 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks; increases your speed and slashes your recovery time!
Clinically proven to increase circulation, improve speed and endurance, and slash your recovery time. Graduated compression stimulates return blood flow and reduces muscle fatigue. Miken VO2fx Knee High 15-20 mmHg socks are the perfect Baseball, Softball or Hockey socks for game day or practice!
• Mid-foot arch support
• Y-heel & enclosed toe box
• Seamless construction
• High quality CoolMax & Lycra fabrics
• 55% Nylon
• 40% CoolMax
• 5% Spandex
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
DOMS - Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
AKA "Muscle Fever"
| Miken VO2fx 15-20 mmHg Crew Compression Socks |
| Size || White |
| Medium || V1520W-02 |
| Large || V1520W-03 |
| Extra Large || V1520W-04 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.