|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
|Toe Type: |(U.S. only)
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Mediven for Women Vitality 20-30 mmHg Calf High Closed Toe Compression Socks are luxurious compression socks with a silicone band. These top quality socks are also available in 15-20 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg gradient compression.
• Available in Regular and Petite lengths
• Colors come in Charcoal, Ebony and Chocolate
• Timeless Herringbone-ribbed design for a classic look with any wardrobe
• Luxury and style without sacrificing the medical accuracy you expect from Mediven
• ClimaFresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
• Clima-Comfort system combined with lanolin keeps you naturally dry and refreshed
• MediGrip technology for a seamless and integrated silicone top band that provides security without irritation
Fiber content is latex-free and made of:
• 77% Nylon (Polyamide)
• 23% Spandex (Elasthane)
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
• Moderate to severe varicose veins
• Moderate leg & ankle swelling
• Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
• Varicose veins during pregnancy
• Leg swelling following surgery
• Following sclerotherapy
• Orthostatic hypotension
• Postural hypotension
• Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments