HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Mediven Active Closed Toe Calf High Compression Socks in Tall are extra durable and comfortable. Perfect for active lifestyles, this unisex sport sock improves energy while providing quicker recovery. Mediven Active is designed to be worn comfortably throughout the entire day. Made in Germany.
• 15-20 mmHg compression
• Available in Black, White and Grey
• Clima-Fresh technology prevents bacteria and odors
• Clima-Comfort for control of skin temperature
• Precise amount of padding at foot bed provides stability
• Fits securely in nearly all shoes, even in larger sizes
Material made of:
• 90% polyamide
• 10% elastane
Instructions for cleaning:
• Machine wash warm and tumble dry low
• Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
Item # 3540
| Mediven Active 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Calf High Compression Socks in Tall |
| Size || Black || White || Grey |
| II || 35405U2 || 35407U2 || 35402U2 |
| III || 35405U3 || 35407U3 || 35402U3 |
| IV || 35405U4 || 35407U4 || 35402U4 |
| V || 35405U5 || 35407U5 || 35402U5 |
| VI || 35405U6 || 35407U6 || 35402U6 |
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.