|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
The Medi Tele-ROM is a range of motion knee brace for post-injury immobilization or post-operative immobilization following cruciate and/or collateral ligament surgery. This brace limits the range of knee motion with user-friendly adjustment control. Made in USA.
One size fits all, up to thigh circumference of 27"
• Malleable aluminum side bars
• Full foam wrap-around pad for thigh and calf
• Telescoping struts with easy adjustment
• Can be locked at 0, 15, 30 or 45 degrees with drop-lock button
• Quick-release buckles allow for easy application
• Rotate and release flexion and extension limitation in 10-15 degree increments (flexion 1-120 degrees, extension 0-90 degrees)
• Both flexion and extension push buttons have safety component that helps prevent accidental release of limitation stop
Material is latex-free and made of:
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments