|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
The Genumedi PSS Soft Knee Support provides moderate protection and support for those experiencing patellar tip syndrome (Runner's Knee). This garment has a two-part pad system for easy patellar guidance and specific reduction of pressure at the tip of the patella and the tibia tuberosity. The offset strap system balances pressure distribution while the pressure exerted by the integrated silicone dot coating stimulates proprioception. Made in Germany.
• Custom support to the patellar tendon without binding behind the knee
• Elastic breathable fabric with an adjustable strap
• Compressive support increases blood flow
• Silicone patella ring reduces swelling and bruising
• Clima-comfort controls moisture and regulates skin temperature
• Clima-Fresh technology prevents bacteria growth and odors
Material is latex-free and made of:
• Post-injury to the patellar tendon
• Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper's Knee)
• Osgood-Schlatter disease
• Chondromalacia patella
• Chondropathia patella
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments