HCPCS Code / CPT Code: L8010Sold as a single sleeve.
This sleeve does not have a silicone band.
Colors in sand, caramel, black
Also available in extra wide sizes
The Medi Harmony compression sleeve is worn for the treatment of primary and secondary lymphedema of the arm. The fabric structure stimulates the lymphatic system, creating a massage effect that helps the movement of fluids in the limb.
• Knit band
• 30-40 mmHg graduated compression
• Seamless and soft circular knit fabric
• Clima Comfort yarns remove moisture from skin
• Contains lanolin for natural moisturizing
• Special stitching at elbow provides extra comfort and improved ability of movement
Material made of:
• 57% Polyamide
• 43% Elastane
Machine wash and tumble try