|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
The Medi Harmony compression glove can be worn all day to reduce swelling that results from lymphedema. The fabric structure stimulates the lymphatic system, creating a massage effect which helps the movement of fluids in the hand. This comfortable glove has soft fabric with compression throughout the entire garment. Made in Germany.
Colors available in sand, caramel and black
• For either left or right hand
• 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
• Can be worn with Medi Harmony arm sleeve
• Two flat seams and a wedge at the web of thumb create consistent compression and a perfect fit
Material made of:
• 66% Polyamide
• 34% Elastane
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Gauntlet & Glove Measuring Instructions
1. Measure the palm circumference at the widest part of your hand (thumb excluded).
2. Measure the wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments