|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single unit. Please select option for either right or left foot.
The Medi Genumedi PT provides muscular balance when the kneecap is misaligned. This breathable garment activates the vastus medialis and vastus lateralis muscles, located in the thigh. Indications for wearing the Genumedi PT include patellofemoral pain syndrome when experiencing hypermobile patella, patellar lateralization and patellar maltracking. Made in Germany.
• Specifically placed 3D pads
• Adjustable tension strap to control pressure
• Comfortable knit fabric without need for a top band
• Laterally reinforced silicone ring guides kneecap
• Proprioceptive compression stabilizes joints
• Textured silicone trim and laterally bonded splints for best fit even when bending knees
Material made of:
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments