|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as a single wrap, not a pair. There is no size large. Sizes are small and medium. Not recommended for severe cases of lymphedema or other severe indications.
The Medi CircAid Juxta Lite standard ankle-foot wrap provides inelastic compression from the ball of the foot to above the ankle bone. The adjustable compression makes the Juxta Lite suitable for wearing day and night, whether active or sedentary. Appropriate for treating lymphedema, venous insufficiency, venous stasis ulcers, post thrombotic syndrome and dependent edema.
Inelastic compression wraps such as the Juxta Lite have limited stretch and allow for maximum containment, improved hemodynamics and the ability to adjust compression level.
These wraps function with dynamic compression. When the circumference of the limb changes with body movement, resistance of the wrap causes the compression level to either increase or decrease.
• Velcro wraps
• Machine washable
• Suitable for left or right foot
• Can fit nearly any foot shape and can be trimmed
• Compression level can be set at 20-30, 30-40 or 40-50 mmHg
• Juxta Lock band system for simple adjustment
• SILVERtec prevents static, odor and bacteria in material
• Lightweight, breathable material makes wrap comfortable to wear
• Can be worn with elastic stockings and in combination with the CircAid Juxta Lite lower leg wrap
Material made of:
• 56% Nylon
• 39% Polyurethane
• 5% Elastane
Due to the nature of this item it is NOT RETURNABLE, as it may be used for wound care. We will only accept returns on this item if it is still sealed in original packaging.
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments