HCPCS Code / CPT Code: S8424Sold as a single wrap, not a pair. Select option for left or right arm.
This item it is NOT RETURNABLE. We will only accept returns on this item if it is still sealed in original packaging.
The Medi Circaid Juxta Fit Essentials compression arm wrap is a ready-to-wear garment designed for lymphedema, lipedema, spider veins, post thrombotic syndrome, post sclerotherapy and dependent edema. This inelastic wrap can be adjusted easily without removal. Unlike a standard compression sleeve, the Juxta Fit Essentials wrap can be worn 24 hours a day if loosened slightly at night.
• Velcro band system
• Flexible and soft material
• Anatomical design for right or left arm
• 4 levels of adjustable compression: 10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40+ mmHg
• Patented built in pressure system (BPS) for accurate graduated compression
• Breath-O-Prene fabric treated with SILVERtec to prevent static, odor and bacteria
• Comes with BPS card and black cover up
Wash in garment bag on gentle cycle using fragrance-free detergent. Air dry by hanging garment or laying flat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.