HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6532Sizing for Juzo Varin 40-50 mmHg uses different sizing than other compression levels from Juzo. If you have worn lower compressions from Juzo, be sure to double check measurements and size chart for Juzo Varin 40-50 mmHg before ordering.
These colored stockings (excluding beige) are dyed specifically for you. Processing and Shipping may take up to a week longer. Expedited shipping is not an option. Dyed garments are non-returnable.
Juzo Varin 40-50 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Extra Firm Compression Stockings with Silicone Border 3513AD.
Durable, yet soft, opaque knit!
• Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes or varicose veins
• Seamless two way stretch fabric
• Open toe for ease of application
• Undetectable under sheer support hosiery
• Highest durability
• Wide variety of sizes and styles ensuring a custom-like fit
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for support hose. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 75% polyamid and 25% lycra
Please note that in order to ship out any 40-50 mmHg stockings, we require you send us a copy of your doctor's prescription. You may mail it in, e-mail it to us, or fax it to us. All orders for 40-50 mmHg compression stockings will be held until we receive this prescription.