HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Please Note: Colored Stockings are dyed specifically for you. Processing and Shipping may take up to a week longer. Expedited shipping is not an option. Dyed garments are also non-returnable.
Juzo Soft 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Compression Stockings 2000AD with Silicone Border
Ideal for those interested in an extremely soft, unisex support hosiery.
• Exclusive Fibersoft technology provides the ultimate softness in a breathable yet durable support hose
• Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes or varicose veins
• Wide variety of sizes and styles ensuring a custom-like fit
• Silicone Border helps ensure the stockings stay in place on your leg
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 73% polamide, 27% lycra
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.