HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Juzo Power Lite knee high socks are light-weight and fast-drying with DriRelease technology within the fabric. Providing therapeutic graduated compression for those with active lifestyles, the unisex Power Lite sock maintains cool and dry skin while offering a comfortable, gentle touch for your legs. Easy to put on and take off.
• 15-20 mmHg graduated compression
• Stay-up border
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• No-wear impact zones
• Seamless toe eliminates irritation
• Great for circulation, achy tired legs, spider veins, minor varicose veins
• Machine wash and dry
Material made of:
• 42% polyamide
• 41% polyester
• 10% elastane
• 7% cotton
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.