HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Juzo Naturally Sheer 15-20 mmHg Open Toe Knee High Compression Stockings 2100AD
Juzo Naturally Sheer stockings combine the look of fashion sheer hosiery with the benefits of compression therapy.
• So sheer, you won't be able to tell they are compression hose
• Two-way stretch knit
• Available in Short or Regular Length, Open or Closed Toe, in a variety of fashionable colors.
• Machine wash support hose in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat.
• Latex Free
Because Juzo's Naturally Sheer Compression Stockings are so sheer, it is highly recommended that you use donning gloves
to assist you in the donning and doffing process. This will help eliminate runs caused by fingernails and/or jewelry.
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.