HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Juzo Dynamic Cotton Ribbed 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks 3520AD; a durable, opaque ribbed knit made with cotton make these socks perfect for dress or casual wear!
Juzo Dynamic Cotton Ribbed Support Socks were specially developed for men. A durable, opaque knit make these high quality socks comfortable to wear all day long! The ribbed design make the socks acceptable for both dress and casual wear. Because they are made with cotton, they are soft, breathable, comfortable to wear, and highly recommended for those with sensitive skin. They were designed with a larger foot portion to accommodate men with a large shoe size!
• Manufacturer: Juzo USA, Inc. (Julius Zorn)
• Product: Juzo Dynamic Cotton Ribbed Compression Socks
• Product Number: 3520AD
• Length: Knee High
• Compression: 15-20 mmHg
• Foot Style: Closed toe only, Large Foot Portion for those with large feet
• Available Sizes: I, II, III, IV, and V in Regular & Short Length
• Available Colors: Black, Navy, Khaki, and Brown, White
• Latex Free, 19% Elasthan, 39% Cotton, 42% Polyamid
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.