HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6530Juzo Attractive 5140AD Knee High Compression Stockings in Charcoal; fashionable support hose that complement any special occasion while keeping your legs energized!
This item has been DISCONTINUED. Returns will not be accepted. Limited quantities remain.
Only 1 remain in size II. WE HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT of other sizes.
• Exclusive Fibersoft technology provides the ultimate softness in a breathable yet durable stocking
• Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes or varicose veins
• Reinforced toe and heel
• Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
• Latex free, 80% polamide, 20% lycra
Juzo has changed the colors available for the 5140AD support hose. Charcoal has been discontinued, however there are still some pairs left in stock - if you see your size, order it before it's too late! Also, check out the New Colors
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
For 8-15, 12-16, and some 15-20 mmHg socks and stockings, all you'll need to determine your size is your shoe size. Full knee-high measuring instructions are below if needed.
Knee High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor.