|Available Options: |
|Size: [ ? ] |
(Click an image to enlarge, also see More Images tab below)
Sold as one wrap. Not a pair.
The Juzo reversible thigh wrap allows for a near-custom fit and is an effective alternative to traditional compression garments and short-stretch bandaging. Unlike graduated compression, this Juzo wrap applies dynamic pressure. This means that the compression is not constant and applied only when your muscles are moving. When resting, there will be less compression. Therefore it will be more comfortable to wear for a longer duration. Made in USA.
• Secures with Velcro
• 30-60 mmHg compression
• Pull tab aid for easy application
• Short stretch for high working pressure
• Can be worn on left or right leg
• Reversible (black on one side, beige on other)
• Easier to put on than traditional compression garments
• Design of notches plus minimal overlying straps prevent gapping and bulk
• Outer shells are 88% nylon and 12% spandex
• Inner shell is 100% Neoprene
• Lymphatic edema
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Chronic venous insufficiency
• Post-thrombotic syndrome
• Primary and secondary varicosities
• Pre-vein and post-vein procedure
Additional Product Images (click to enlarge)
Thigh High Measuring Instructions
1. Measure around your ankle (this measurement is called the circumference). Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone.
Note: This must always be your first measurement
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference of your calf.
3. Find the widest part of your thigh - right under your buttocks. Measure the circumference of this part of your thigh.
4. Measure the distance from the bottom of your buttocks to the floor.
Wear & Care for all Compression Garments