HCPCS Code / CPT Code: S8424
Sold as one wrap. Not a pair.
Due to the nature of this item it is NOT RETURNABLE, as it may be used for wound care. We will only accept returns on this item if it is still sealed in original packaging.
The Juzo reversible arm wrap allows for a near-custom fit and is an effective alternative to traditional compression garments and short-stretch bandaging. Unlike graduated compression, this Juzo wrap applies dynamic pressure. This means that the compression is not constant and applied only when your muscles are moving. When resting, there will be less compression. Therefore it will be more comfortable to wear for a longer duration. Made in USA.
• Secures with Velcro
• 30-60 mmHg compression
• Pull tab aid for easy application
• Short stretch for high working pressure
• Can be worn on left or right arm
• Can be worn with Juzo hand wrap
• Reversible (black on one side, beige on other)
• Easier to put on than traditional compression garments
• Design of notches plus minimal overlying straps prevent gaps and bulk
• Outer shells are made of 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
• Inner shell is made of 100% Neoprene
• Lymphatic edema
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Chronic venous insufficiency
• Post-thrombotic syndrome
• Primary and secondary varicosities
• Pre-vein and post-vein procedure