HCPCS Code / CPT Code: A6545
Due to the nature of this item it is NOT RETURNABLE, as it may be used for wound care. We will only accept returns on this item if it is still sealed in original packaging.
Sold as one wrap. Not a pair.
For calf size, select either standard or max under "options".
The Juzo reversible calf wrap allows for a near-custom fit and is an effective alternative to traditional compression garments and short-stretch bandaging. Unlike graduated compression, this Juzo wrap applies dynamic pressure. This means that the compression is not constant and applied only when your muscles are moving. When resting, there will be less compression. Therefore it will be more comfortable to wear for a longer duration. Made in USA.
• 30-60 mmHg compression
• Strips are secured with Velcro
• Pull tab aid for easy application
• Short stretch for high working pressure
• Can be worn on left or right leg
• Can be paired with the Juzo foot wrap
• Reversible (black on one side, beige on other)
• Easier to put on than traditional compression garments
• Comes with cotton liner and two anklets (one black, one beige)
• Design of notches plus minimal overlying straps prevent gaps and bulk
• Outer shells are made of 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
• Inner shell is made of 100% Neoprene
• Lymphatic edema
• Venous stasis ulcers
• Chronic venous insufficiency
• Post-thrombotic syndrome
• Primary and secondary varicosities
• Pre-vein and post-vein procedure